Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A little overwhelmed...

I have completed two full days of teaching Kindergarten.  Its been a blessing to know I have a full time job and one that I have always dreamed of having, but I am also experiencing the feelings of being overwhelmed, stressed, exhausted, and in a complete dayz once 3:30 hits.  I have been blessed with an incredible and supportive staff, but am also experiencing 40 little 5 year olds who make me want to pull my hair out. It was a little overwhelming starting a job three weeks into school, but I know I will be so thankful for this experience in about a month from now.  Aaron has been such a supportive and encouraging husband, even when I come home as a total emotional wreck. :)  I will post pictures in the next couple of weeks, but thought a kindergarten update was needed.   

2 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Love you, Bobes! They are lucky to have you. Force yourself do something unrelated to teaching every day! Isn't that tough, by the way?! I know that's especially tough when you're first starting. I wish we lived closer, b/c I'd Oompah Loompah you to death. :)

-Jeremy said...

Hey Bonnie I think some smart person once said life comes with struggles, but with struggles comes joy. If you surround yourself with friends and family then everything will be alright.