Sunday, October 5, 2008

My little Kindergarten Kiddos!

I have officially completed my first week as a Kindergarten teacher.  It started out a little rough, but ended with lots of smiles, exhaustion, and planning.  I have a total of 36 kiddos between two classes, and they sure are cute.  I have alot of learning ahead of me this year, but I am excited for this journey.  Dad and Mom came here for the weekend to help me set up my room while Aaron was in California.  They were amazing!!  I had my dad hard at work stapling all sorts of things, and mom got to be the perfect bulletin board maker.  After about 10 hours in the classroom this weekend, I think I am ready to attack another week of 5 and 6 year olds.



                My cool reading loft in the background.



                 Dad and Mom were such a big help!


                       
                    Calendar time with Mrs. Drake


3 comments:

Unknown said...

OH, I love it. i can´t believe you are actually a teacher. You are going freakin awesome. The room looks amazing. Miss you girl. Next time I see you, you will be almost done with a full year of teaching, crazy! love you

Kelsey Eberth said...

It looks great Bon!! I am so proud of you :-) P.S. I think I want a reading loft in my apt!!

The Johnsons said...

Bon, your room is adorable! Oh, ten hours of planning ... you definitely need a massage!!! I'm so proud of you and I wish Will could be in your class!!!