Saturday, September 27, 2008

BIG week with BIG news!

Alot has happened in the past week. Just yesterday I got home from being in California with Aaron's parents for a week. His mom is battling Lymphoma and is currently recovering from a broken femur and back. It was a gift that I had the time to spend a week with her. Although it was hard to see her lying in bed all day, it was a blessing to see her smile, laugh, and have great conversations. The Lord is watching over her and we know that He has her wrapped tighly in His palm. Thanks to everyone who is praying for her. She definitely feels your prayers.


After arriving back in Spokane after my visit, Aaron picked me up after his long day of work and we headed to Ellensburg for a suprise birthday party for my dad. On the way, I received a call from Shiloh Hills Elementary School asking me to accept a Kindergarten teaching position. WHOO HOO!!! I was thrilled, caught off guard, etc, but I was honored to accept the position. So, this means that both Aaron and I will have full time teaching jobs, I will be teaching Kindergarten (the grade I have always wanted to teach), and I start full-time on Tuesday. WOW! It sounds overwhelming, but I am excited to take each day as it comes!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Congrats Bonnie, that is awesome! And nice background...great minds think alike;)