Sunday, October 19, 2008

They Fly By...

Today I came to the conclusion that weekends officially fly by way too fast.  This has always been the case, but I am realizing it more and more now that I have an "adult" job and never get to spend time with my husband during the week.  Although we have had a nice relaxing weekend watching football, going to church, celebrating my birthday, and working in my classroom, I am missing the days where weekends use to be a time where I could actually relax.  I am ready to face another week of cute little Kindergarten children, but I am also excited to have another weekend of relaxation and time with my hubby.

1 comment:

T-spoon's Adventures! said...

Bon, you go to add and arrange, then click to the right "add a gadget", then click on "link list", Title it friends and add the URL sites of friends. That's how it works.