Sunday, October 26, 2008

Let the Halloween Festivities Begin!

                                    Let the pumpkin carving begin!

                                   This took alot of teamwork... trust me!


       Our wonderful friends with our final Pumpkin products

This has been a great weekend!  We started with a date night in Coeur d' Alene.  I met Aaron on Friday night and we had a nice dinner at Olive Garden and then proceeded to stay at a hotel for the night.  After a restless night of sleep, we went to Aaron's classroom on Saturday morning and got some organization stuff done.  Aaron felt that it was a very productive three hours, so I feel that we accomplished alot!

After an eventful day in Coeur d' Alene, we headed to my school's Halloween carnival.  Aaron was a great support and came to help.  I felt that it was important to bring a smile to my kindergarten kiddos faces, so I came dressed as a pumpkin... and they loved it!  Once the carnival was done, we were exhauasted and ready for a nap, but there was still more fun to be had.  We then headed to the Marshalls house and had a great night of pumpkin carving, Halloween treats, and great fellowship with friends that we hadn't seen in a few weeks.  This was just what we needed after a long week of school.  We are blessed by great friends!  Although our weekend has been busy... it has been just what we needed!


1 comment:

Kelsey Eberth said...

Bon! I love it when you post...I check your blog everyday...not joke...it's borderline pathetic. Glad you had a happy weekend...you deserved it! (And so did Aaron!)