Tuesday, November 4, 2008

3 Down, 1 To Go

The weekend finally came!!  Two of our great friends Kurt and Leslie got engaged.  Les is one of my closest friends and was one of my maids of honor in our wedding.  After almost three years of dating, Kurt finally popped the question and the celebrating began.  I had spent two hours that day with Les having coffee, and later that night I was celebrating with her over her gorgeous engagement ring.  We are so excited for the two of them, and I can't wait to begin wedding planning again!  All of my hand-me-down bridal magazines will now come to good use again! We love you guys and are so excited for you!  Out of the four old Whitworth roommates, we have 3 down and 1 to go. :)
      3 out of the 4 roommates doing the traditional "look at the ring" pose


            The soon-to-be Mr. and Mrs. Vancil


No comments: