Sunday, February 8, 2009

100% Man

My husband is 100% man.  He loves anything and everything that has to do with tools, technology, and "man" stuff.  He recently got a work bench from his dad for Christmas, and today he was finally able to use it.  We, or should I say Aaron, decided to re-finish some shelves that we have had around, and he was in his prime working in the garage.  We cannot wait to own our own house, one reason being so Aaron can have a garage full of tools where he can do projects.  I am blessed to have such a great man in my life who is such an inspiration and joy to be around each and every day. :)  Thanks for all your hard work, babe!
     My Handy Man




2 comments:

Haiti Ladies said...

What a guy!! We continue to be thankful that God brought you and Aaron together! He'll always be our "favorite" son-in-law:)

Small Town Girl said...

Hi Bonnie it's Kristin (stern) your blog is so amazing!! Your husband working with tools reminds me of a project that my husband Brian put together last Oct..he built a bookcase..he loves doing anything like that too..looks like you guys are super happy together!! Congrats!!