Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Blessed!

Today and every day I am blessed to be an aunt to two amazing boys.  This weekend I was blessed with a little extra nephew time.  Seth was in Ellensburg, so I took the weekend to be with him.  I spent hours laughing, running around the house, watching Elmo, loving up on Seth, playing Play-doh, and reading books.  The joy that I feel around Seth is indescribable.  I wish they lived closer, but I was able to cherish every minute with him.  Although he is a busy boy that is going 24/7, he still enjoys cuddling and giving hugs.  One of my favorites is the fact that he recognizes me and calls me "Bawie".  What a blessing he is in my life!
                                      Aunt "Bawie" loves Seth!

                                    Isn't he just precious?
                           
                                  "Jus", Pop, Seth, "Bawie", and Bop!

3 comments:

Kelsey Eberth said...

He is just too cute!! I can't stand it!! I swear he gets cuter every time I see a new pic! Hope you had a wonderful weekend...I love you and miss you! xoxo
Kels

Tracy said...

What a sweet face...he is SO a Glaser:) Way to go Auntie Bawie!

Haiti Ladies said...

Hey, Bon - great job on your blogspot and the pics! It was a huge blessing having you home with us last weekend to love up on Seth and to help me out a bunch too. Love you honey!