Thursday, February 12, 2009

Rocko Bama

Just another cute kindergarten story...
Today we had an assembly where some dancers/singers from Kenya came to our school.  While explaining the assembly to my kids, I showed them a map of where Africa and Kenya are.  In the midst of explaining I hear one of my little girls say "thats where Orock Obama is from", and minutes later another girl says "Its not Orock, its Rocko Bama".  These are the comments that keep me going throughout the day.  Oh the innocence of five year olds.

3 comments:

Emilie said...

So funny! I had a student ask if the main Speaker of the group was President Obama's dad!

mmsnyder said...

so cute! oh i love those little ones :)

Katie and Bob said...

Oh my gosh Bonnie that is so funny! I can't believe that this summer, when we saw you at The Palace, you were engaged! Now you are just a regular old married gal! I found your mom's website by accident which led me to yours! Hey congrats on the marriage and look forward to watching your blog!