Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I survived!

Today was my first day of subbing in the schools.  I subbed for a first grade classroom and it was actually so much better than I was expecting.  After sitting at home for many days it was great to be in the schools, but also quite tiring.  I will be subbing again on Friday which I am very excited about.  I am beginning to get the tired feeling that Aaron comes home with every night.  It was a great day, and I am proud to say that I survived my first day of substitute teaching.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Bonnie! I saw your blog on Taryn's and am so excited we can peek in on you guys and see what you are up to! We missed you over Labor Day:) Bless you guys!

-Jeremy said...

Congrats on the whole subbing thing. Whats great about first grade you can have them put their heads down for a nap.