Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Place We Call Home

Amidst the beautiful Spokane county lies are wonderful apartment complex.  We have officially been in our place for a month and a half and it already feels quite comfortable and home-like.  Although we are already counting down the days till we get our own place, it does the job for now.  We were able to get moved in and set up in a timely manner, but now our big challenge is decorating.  I love to decorate, but my mind has officially blanked.  We have already done a good job of getting our place worn in with Olympic t.v watching parties, BBQ's, lots of cookie baking, and movie nights.


                              The place where we spend most of our time.

2 comments:

T-spoon's Adventures! said...

Yea...you broke down, I like!! Now I can have you as a friend on my site, YES! It looks good!

-Jeremy said...

Aaron has a good looking tv there! One day my wife will let me in.