Sunday, June 5, 2011

A weekend to remember!

Over Christmas break, the decision was made (inspired by Marie) that we would all run a half-marathon in May. After 5 months of training, tired bodies, blisters galore, many fixes of gatorade and protein drinks... we have all complete a half-marathon. Yes...13.1 miles! It feels great to be done and I may even consider doing another. As for now, the recliner feels the best it has felt in months! :)

Our running encouragement!

The Glaser/Drakes and our inspiration "Marie"



2 comments:

Emilie said...

Way to go!!!

Unknown said...

Do you practice to check the reviews and feedback about online companies you want to refer to? I do, that's why recently I have applied to the best resume services review company to help me to find the most suitable resume writer for me. And it works, I have got the winning resume and the job in result.