Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Favorites...

I love everything about Christmas time! It is one of those times of year that brings so much joy and happiness to my life. Most importantly, it is when we get to celebrate the gift of Jesus! Although it can often be overlooked by presents, lights, snow, cookies, etc, I am forever grateful for Jesus' birth. Here are a few of my favorite things about the holiday season...

Baking Cookies: I love to eat AND bake Christmas cookies. A few of my favorites include caramels, fudge, and traditional sugar cookies.

Wrapping Presents: I have loved wrapping presents since I was very young. I love turning on Christmas music, sitting on the floor, and wrapping presents!

Christmas Cards: This might possibly be my favorite. I love putting together a Christmas card and letter to send out, addressing the letter, mailing the letter, and then in return I LOVE receiving Christmas cards. 1 o' clock mail couldn't come soon enough the weeks leading up to Christmas.

Decorations: We are one of those families who decorate for Christmas the weekend after Thanksgiving. If I could keep x-mas decorations up all year... I would!! They are so cozy and cute!! :)

1 comment:

Emilie said...

Merry Christmas, Drake Duo!