Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day at the Mariner's game!

Thank you Dad for...
  • providing for our family
  • being a man of God who loves your family unconditionally
  • supporting me in all that I do!
  • being a hard worker, but being willing to put down work if it involves family
  • having a great sense of humor
  • still treating me like your "little girl"!
  • all of your hugs and kisses
  • showing Aaron and I what it means to be an incredible husband, dad, and "pops"
  • being a great listener
  • putting up with two "high-maintenance" ladies in your life!
  • being the best dad in the world!

Justin met us for the game!

We spent the weekend at the Brice and Julie's before heading to the game!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The "Thank You Dad" was very touching, and your blog is very nice thank you for sharing

LuAnne Lizotte said...

I enjoyed your blog very much. My name is Lu Anne and am in my 60's. I have a daughter that reminds me of you except that she has 6 children. I think that you would like her. She homeschools all of her children. I will follow your blog with interest. come to Lu's Place too, would be glad to have you visit.