Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A much needed "girl's weekend"

After a long awaited three months of being in Ellensburg, I headed there this past weekend for a much needed girls weekend. Aaron went to a men's retreat with dad, so I spent the weekend with my mom and our wonderful girlfriends. We spent the weekend eating out, going to a baby shower, getting coffee, going to mom's spelling bee, having a PJ dinner party, and enjoying my mom's company. :) I wish the weekend would have been longer, but I will take whatever I get!!
All the girls (minus Alison and Kelly which were cut off)

The "Empty Nesters" at their spelling bee!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Yay! What a fun weekend:)
I'm SO excited to put out my Drake Decor!!!

The Johnsons said...

I love it! I wish so badly I could have been at that spelling bee. :)