Monday, July 13, 2009

July 10 = "Drake Day"

We are excited to announce that Aaron and I just purchased our first home, and we will be moving to Coeur d' Alene in the middle of August. We spent three days looking at houses, and on our third day we put an offer on one of our favorites. My parents took part in our house shopping with us on the last day, and it was a joy to have them there to share in this exciting time with us. To go along with the offer being accepted on July 10th, I also got a teaching job on the same day. I interviewed on the morning of the 10th, and at 2:30 in the afternoon I got the call to offer me the kindergarten teaching job at Fernan Elementary. I accepted! God sure has been amazing this week, and we are excited/nervous/thrilled about these exciting adventures that are happening in our lives. :) YEAH!!!!!

Our first home!

My new school!


8 comments:

Haiti Ladies said...

We are excited too! GOD IS GOOD! And such an honor for us to be a part of it all. We love you guys!

leahandtravishartanov said...

WOw! That is absolutely amazing. Congrats, congrats, congrats. God is so faithful and good. I am a little sad that you are going to be an idahoean, but hopefully someday we'll both be washontonians again! Love you Bon! Get together soon?

mmsnyder said...

CONGRATS! That's so exciting that your offer on your house went through AND you got a teaching job on the same day. Definitely meant to be! Im so happy for you... even though we won't be teaching together anymore... :( What an exciting time for you guys!! Lets pick a day this week to get together!

Emilie said...

Congratulations!!! This is such an exciting time for the two of you! Idaho is one lucky state:) I can't wait to meet up this week and hear all of the details!

Kelsey Eberth said...

wow!! I don't check your blog for a few days and BAM 3 new posts...I like I like

Danielle said...

Congrats Bonnie!! What a precious, exciting time of life! Enjoy every moment:)

Brandon and Elizabeth said...

Wow! What an exciting week! Congrats on the job and house!

Sean and Andrea Blackburn said...

yay! jealous! you have a house! You guys are so freaking cute. I'm so happy for your new adventures!