Monday, April 20, 2009

Showering the bride-to-be!

       This weekend I had the honor of hosting a bridal shower for one of my best friends and maid of honor Leslie.  :)  It was a fun day of celebrating her before she becomes Mrs. Vancil.  My four college roommates were all able to come to Spokane for it, so it was a fun weekend with the girls.
Not only was it a weekend to celebrate Leslie, but we found out that Kelly (in black) got engaged 2 days prior. So, its official... all four of us girls are either married or engaged. WOW! :)  Lots to celebrate among us!  Can't wait for Kurt and Leslie's wedding in approximately one month.
       The engaged/married roommates!

2 comments:

Kelsey Eberth said...

I love it!! Yeah for best friends!!!

T-spoon's Adventures! said...

Holy crap, Kelly's engaged too. What??? I'm the last of everyone who went to Whitworth, crazy!!! I like you guys.